True Crime Games
Based in Melbourne, Australia
1st May, 2021
Eastern Market Murder - Investigate a shocking true crime from 1899 as you explore crime scenes, question witnesses and collect evidence to outsmart the killer and reclaim justice for the victim's family. Delve into a mystical world of fortune tellers and phrenologists in this twisted tale of murder and madness. Blood red radishes, a business rivalry, whispers of false friends. When everything is not as it seems, will you foresee how it ends?
True Crime Mysteries is a series of augmented reality games that challenge players to step back in time to solve a crime. The second game in the series, Eastern Market Murder is based on a spine-tingling true crime from 1899.
- Based on an intriguing true crime from 1899
- If in Melbourne explore hidden laneways where the actual events went down - self-guided 2.5km walk or 1 - 1.5hr play time
- Play from home in "offsite" mode - no walking required, approx 1 hour play time.
- Featuring music by Melbourne musicians Sianna and Jake Lee.
- Original and Innovative concept - worlds first AR games based on true historical crimes.
Trailer - 45 sec YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About True Crime Games
True Crime Mysteries is a series of augmented reality games developed by indie game developers Emma Ramsay and Andy Yong of True Crime Games. Misadventure In Little Lon is the debut game in the True Crime Mysteries series and is the world's first AR true crime experience. Eastern Market Murder is launching May 2021.
More information on True Crime Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Eastern Market Murder Credits
Producer, Co-Writer, Marketing
Sianna and Jake Lee