True Crime Mysteries
Based in Melbourne, Australia
6th October, 2019
True Crime Mysteries are a series of interactive, augmented reality games that transports players from this realm to one shrouded in historical intrigue. Misadventure In Little Lon is the debut game in the True Crime Mysteries series and the first time AR and true crime have been combined into a captivating, immersive experience. The game can be played from anywhere in the world. If in Melbourne players will explore heritage sites where the spine tingling events went down over a century ago. Collecting clues and questioning the delightful deviants who lived in the lane ways of Little Lon.
Misadventure In Little Lon is an augmented reality game based on a true crime in Melbourne's notorious red light district in 1910. Players investigate a series of clashes that landed Ernest Gunter in hospital and to his eventual demise. Furious friends and family struggle to gain justice for Gunter, convinced he was hit in an unprovoked attack. While associates of Bourke Street Rat, John Evans, claimed Gunter attacked Evans with murderous intent. A stolen kiss, money owed to the mob, a hired hitman. Are they telling truth or lies? You decide.
- Based on an intriguing true crime from Melbourne in 1910.
- If in Melbourne players explore heritage sites where the actual events went down - approx 3km walk or 1.5 - 2 hours play time
- Off site version can be played from anywhere, anytime - no walking required, approx 1 hour play time.
- Collect clues and question the delightful deviants who once lived in Little Lon.
- Find real newspaper articles and artefacts from the Little Lon archaeological dig hidden throughout the game.
- Fascinating narrative story featuring historically accurate complex and colourful characters and a rare insight into what life was like for the people of Little Lon in 1910.
- Featuring sound designed by the amazing Sianna Lee.
- Original and innovative concept - this is the first time AR and true crime have been combined into a captivating, gaming experience
Trailer - 30 sec YouTube
MIGW Trailer - 30 sec YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About True Crime Mysteries
True Crime Mysteries is a series of immersive, augmented reality games developed by indie game developers 10Tickles Animation and Design. Misadventure In Little Lon is the debut game in the True Crime Mysteries series and is the first time AR and true crime have been combined into a captivating, gaming experience.
More information on True Crime Mysteries, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Misadventure In Little Lon Credits
Designer, Artist, Director
Designer, Producer, Marketing