Misadventure In Little Lon is based on a true crime in Melbourne's notorious slum district in 1910. Playable in the class room or at the actual crime scenes, this innovative app uses augmented reality and geo-location technology to sending students on an exhilarating adventure through the streets of Melbourne's past. Complementing the Victorian school curriculum, it provides a unique educational opportunity both in the class room and as an excursion for secondary, tertiary & city experience students to learn about history and culture .
Requirements & Features:
* Self guided 3km walk around 12 heritage sites, approx 2 hours.
* Game starts at State Library front steps & ends at Carlton Gardens
* Offsite version available, playable from anywhere.
* Study real newspaper articles about the crime.
* Find artefacts from Little Lon archaeological dig in game.
* Fully charged AR capable device & headphones (possible to share 1 device with 2 people).
* Play the first two scenes for free, and unlock all 12 with one in-app purchase of AU$4.99
* Applicable for Apple Volume Purchase Program for educational institutions.